What We're Looking For
Whilst initially a 6-month fixed term contract until 30th June 2022, 2 days (or 15 hours) per week, we are growing & increasing the range of activity in our creative & educational programme. For someone who shows commitment & initiative, therefore, funding may allow this to become a longer term &/or full-time role, supporting the delivery of a varied range of projects, with the scope to progress to a Project Coordination role.
Salary: £19,554 p.a. pro rata (NJC scale 4)
21st November 2021 11:59pm
For details of the Job Profile, Key Responsibilities and Person Specification, please download our Recruitment Pack.
The closing date for receipt of this application is SUNDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 2021 (midnight).
Your completed application should be sent to email@example.com or by post to:
Recruitment, Changing Relations, POD Studios, 42 Market Place, Bishop Auckland, DL14 7PB
- Please make sure that your application form is complete, including the 2 requested referees
- Send us an up-to-date CV & cover letter (max. 2 pages), which outlines:
- Why you are interested in this role & in working for Changing Relations
- Any relevant experience, knowledge, skills & interests that would make you suitable for the role as described in the Job Profile
- What barriers you think you could face in the delivery of this project & how you would overcome these
Interviews will take place on FRIDAY 26TH NOVEMBER.
Applicants must be able to attend induction meetings in DECEMBER and available to start the job in earnest at the start of JANUARY 2022.
You must also submit a Diversity Questionnaire which you can download here.