As an Artsmark Partner and registered Arts Award Centre, we can provide arts-based learning opportunities for your pupils. As a Sex Education Forum Partner and PSHE Association member, so we can additionally support you in addressing SMSC, PSHE and RSHE themes.
Young people consistently tell us that art-making is “like therapy”. They often find this a helpful way of exploring difficult and important themes, such as domestic abuse, sexting and gender norms.
There are a range of ways we can help you as we know every school is unique:
- Join our Schools Membership Area to get access to our Demystifying Domestic Abuse lesson plans / creative resources and download when you need. Pay a single annual fee and we will add to the digital resources available each year.
- Browse the educational resources available to order in hard copy from our Shop including our Sexting Risks teacher toolkit.
- Book us to deliver CPD to help you and your staff gain confidence to address the themes we cover, from Domestic Abuse to Sexting Risks and Gender Barriers to Wellbeing and Career Aspirations. Contact Us and tell us what you need.
- Book us to deliver:
- a one-off session on a specific theme;
- an off-timetable day with a range of interactive sessions;
- a series of sessions to train a group of students to share learning with their peers;
- an artist-in-residency programme, or after school arts club, to help your school gain Artsmark accreditation and/or your pupils add an Arts Award qualification to their portfolios.